Get the right things done and solve the productivity puzzle.
Some of you may have experienced this, or are even experiencing this today - you start your day with your goals and your intentions to get all the right things done. But lo and behold you aren’t taking those timeout breaks to give yourself a fresh perspective or to reboot. Maybe it’s too many meetings, or you are not delegating effectively, or people are asking you to solve their problems. As a leader, learning to ask the right questions helps your team learn that they can find the answers by themselves, as well as avoiding burnout for yourself.
The Coach's Zone
- Senior HR Officer – created all HR policies and procedures to ensure the consistent and equitable treatment of all employees while not conflicting with company operational goals
- Created the first corporate and subsidiary HR function nationwide for a $3 Billion NYSE listed company with 5000 employees
- President and COO of a $3 Billion company with overall responsibility for company-wide productivity; operations and support
- Primary responsibility always addressed achieving corporate revenue and growth targets via the maximum use of all people resources. This also involved making sure that all of their “people” policies – vacation and time off - supported the overall welfare of their team members
- Has more than 35 years’ experience as a leader responsible for various teams – developed and implemented those programs that struck the right balance between productivity and time-off
- Loves taking time off each year without any negativity on his or his teams well-being – personally and professionally
- As an executive coach, he works with many entrepreneurs who all struggle with taking time off, he coached them through a practical and effective process that allows them to take time off with confidence that their business will not suffer as a result of their absence
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.