Map things out ahead of time.
No one has a right to a permit. You are looking for permission to construct a facility, create your development, etc. You need to know who you need permission from and how you can get that permission. Watch this video for a review of the types of permits that may be required, regulatory framework that influences permitting, and the objective of streamlining permitting.
Milton G. Grew, AIA
Grew Design Inc
- Practicing architect for 30 years, designing hundreds of buildings; licensed in CT, NY and NJ
- Building official for 20 years providing code consulting services to building owners, design professionals and municipalities
- Director of Permits and Inspections for the Town of East Hartford for the last 8 years
- Past member of the AIA Codes & Standards Committee
- Past member of code development committees of the International Code Council
- Regularly teaches continuing education seminars for code officials and architects
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.