You know why you are giving employees feedback on their behavior … do they?
When a manager is giving developmental feedback, they must first define the where and when of the behavior or performance they are referring to. This puts the feedback into context and gives the employee a specific setting as a reference. This video reviews the importance of setting clear expectations and establishing the “whys” behind the expected performance; and also discusses how to determine employee’s communication style in order to make sure your feedback understood.
Cheryl Grazier, M.S.I.D., M.P.A.
Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC
- Principal of Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC, which offers customized learning and development programs designed to increase the leadership and management capability of individuals, teams, groups, and organizations
- Over 20 years of business experience in both the public and private sectors as a trusted advisor in the areas of culture change, strategy implementation, program management, team, and leadership development
- Has worked in a variety of industries, including communications, government agencies, governmental contracting, and real estate
- Passionate about developing people skills and leadership capabilities for individuals and specializes in exposing people’s hidden aptitudes and talents, which enables those individuals to develop their known and recently found strengths and abilities
- Presents outstanding programs in the areas of leadership development, interpersonal communication skills, conflict management, performance management and conduct issues, and change management
- Holds several industry certifications, including MBTI, DISC, and FIRO-B
- Licensed as a real estate broker in both Missouri and Florida and holds a real estate instructors license in Florida
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 904-392-3427, or https://cherylgraziertraining.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.