The leaders within the organization are who actually establish the culture.
Good leadership is about the relationship between employer and employees, it aids productivity. If an employee doesn't trust their manager, the company suffers. When employees see good leaders doing the right thing, they model it, and the company succeeds. Good leadership operates the highest and most profitable organizations. This video reviews ways that leaders can help employees feel part of the organization’s culture and to feel empowered.
Drew Stevens, Ph.D.
Stevens Performance Group
- Works with individuals and organizations that grapple with finances and transform them into wealthy professionals with the liquidity and lifestyle they desire to live with profound longevity in order to create a legacy
- Has worked on Wall Street since 1985, helping portfolio managers, traders, brokers, and other investment professionals
- His experience has enabled him to work with commercial and investment bankers, private equity, and venture capital, as well as to conduct several mergers & acquisitions
- Has produced over $11 billion in revenue for organizations while always delivering to others
- Contributed 14 books and over 4,500 articles and internet articles to stimulate others to increase their knowledge and awareness of the financial markets
- Registered insurance professional and working actively towards his investment advisory certification
- Well-known international keynote speaker and seminar producer
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.