Learn how to create, use, convert, and eliminate the hidden content in PDFs.
Learn how to create, use, convert, and eliminate the hidden content in PDFs. PDF has become the standard digital file format for long term archive and storage of documents. At the same time, it has become the most common format for sharing and collaborating on documents. Many business professionals do not understand how the application and method used to create a PDF impacts how useful a PDF is for either purpose. This topic helps business professionals understand the various PDF applications on the market and what factors to consider when choosing a PDF application. This material also provides specific tips and tricks for creating the type of PDF you need in specific situations and how to work with PDFs created by you or by others.
Print to PDF in Microsoft® Office
Intro Adobe® Acrobat®
Image Only PDFs
Text Searchable PDFs
Print to PDF
Save as Adobe® PDF
Microsoft® Word™ Ribbon Create PDF
Working With PDFs
Commenting and Markup
Converting to Word™
PDF Security Options
The PC Guy, Inc.
- Computer professional with over 30 years of professional experience
- Microsoft® Certified Trainer, Microsoft® Certified Office Master, Microsoft® Certified Expert in Word® and Excel®, and a Microsoft® Certified Specialist in Access®, Outlook®, and PowerPoint®
- Trained over 30,000 businesspeople in online webinars, public seminars, and onsite training
- Clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across many industries, including insurance, manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, education, and retail
- Topics of expertise include Access®, Excel®, Word®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, Crystal Reports, SQL Server, Visio®, QuickBooks®, and SharePoint®, among others
- His passion is training people and helping people get the most out of their computers, and he is a published author having written a book on Microsoft® Access®
- B.A. degree in computer science, LaSalle University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.