No one wants to receive a notice, just make sure you respond quickly if you do.
So your business received a tax notice. Now what? First things, first. Respond to the notice as soon as possible and don’t put it off. Write a detailed letter explaining the facts. File proper amendments if necessary to correct your mistake. Ask for a waiver of penalties and interest. This video reviews what to do when you receive a tax notice and offers tips on how to response to the notice to resolve tax liabilities.
Debbie Cash, CPP
- Business analyst-implementation at G&A Partners
- G&A Partners is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that offers payroll, human resources, benefits management, risk management, and accounting services for businesses
- Has more than 30 years of experience processing payroll and payroll taxes for various companies and professions
- Formerly a payroll tax/time and attendance specialist at Employer Advantage LLC, worked for Joplin R-8 school district, and worked as a payroll specialist at Missouri Southern State University
- Attended the International Tax Conference in Wisconsin and specialized in international tax for student visas
- Certified Payroll Professional certification
- Bachelor’s degree in general business and associate’s degree in accounting, Missouri Southern State University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 417-782-3909, ext. 148
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.