Avoid huge fines and penalties by properly filing payroll taxes.
When it comes to the consequences for failing to file and report payroll taxes, fines and penalties are typically at the top of the list. Fines will vary based on the amount of liability that is incorrect or the length of time you are late. Some penalties are small, and others can be very large and may increase over time. This video reviews these types of consequences as well as levies.
Debbie Cash, CPP
- Manager of TLM Implementation at G&A Partners
- Began working for the organization in 2006 as a Payroll Tax Specialist and Time and Attendance Specialist
- Promoted to Time/Labor Manager in 2021
- 30+ years of experience processing payroll and payroll taxes for various different companies and professions
- Worked as a Payroll Specialist at Missouri Southern State University from 1993 to March 2006
- Attended the International Tax Conference in Wisconsin and specialized in international tax for student visas
- Worked for Joplin R-8 School District processing payroll from 1990 to 1993
- Associate degree in accounting from MSSU in 1985 and a Bachelor's Degree in General Business from MSSU in 2006
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 417-782-3909, ext. 148
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.