Learn how workers’ compensation rates are calculated.
Whether you own a small, medium, or large business it is likely you will need insurance if you have employees. Rates for workers’ compensation insurance can change each year and have an impact on business finances. This video discusses the trends from several states across the country that have experienced a decline in workers’ compensation claims and discusses how state officials are approving rate cuts in premiums.
Kadenia Williams-Javis, MBA, RTRP
Javis Financial Services LLC
- President/CEO of Javis Financial Services LLC, established in 1998
- Holds the designation as an authorized electronic provider and electronic return originator with the Internal Revenue Service
- Open year-round to provide services in accounting, payroll, bookkeeping, tax preparations, insurance, credit restoration, and notary services
- Former IRS employee
- M.B.A. degree, Strayer; B.S. degree, Limestone College
- Can be contacted at 803-419-1001 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.