Stay aware of the contribution limits set by the treasury.
Each year, changes are made that may affect your business’s payroll. From retirement contribution amounts, the Treasury adjusts contribution limits based on inflation, to Flexible Spending Accounts, it is important to stay alert to any changes in contributions limits for both of those payroll deductions. This video reviews current employee 401(k), IRA and FSA contributions.
Kadenia Williams-Javis, MBA, RTRP
Javis Financial Services LLC
- President/CEO of Javis Financial Services LLC, established in 1998
- Holds the designation as an authorized electronic provider and electronic return originator with the Internal Revenue Service
- Open year-round to provide services in accounting, payroll, bookkeeping, tax preparations, insurance, credit restoration, and notary services
- Former IRS employee
- M.B.A. degree, Strayer; B.S. degree, Limestone College
- Can be contacted at 803-419-1001 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.