Learn the importance of business impact analysis on payroll.
When planning for disaster recovery your business impact analysis will kick-start the discussion about the impact of disaster recovery and how to mitigate costs. This analysis should review income losses and expense increases, the ability to meet production deadlines for current contracts, and verifying your insurance coverage to determine how protected your company is if a disaster should occur. This video reviews steps to evaluate who and what should be included in the plan and discusses how to communicate and test the plan.
Tricia Richardson, CPP, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Purposed Payroll Professional
- President, Purposed Payroll Professional
- Human capital management consultant that focuses on payroll and human resources best practices and regulatory compliance audits
- Conducts regular webinars on all topics related to human capital management and payroll processes, regulatory compliance, and best practices
- Regular contributor to Paytech Magazine
- National speaker for the American Payroll Association, Payroll Certification Study Group Leader, and Human Resource Certification Study Group Leader
- Bachelor of Science in Management Studies, minor in psychology, University of Maryland University College
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.