Learn the importance of business impact analysis on payroll.
When planning for disaster recovery your business impact analysis will kick-start the discussion about the impact of disaster recovery and how to mitigate costs. This analysis should review income losses and expense increases, the ability to meet production deadlines for current contracts, and verifying your insurance coverage to determine how protected your company is if a disaster should occur. This video reviews steps to evaluate who and what should be included in the plan and discusses how to communicate and test the plan.
Tricia Richardson, CPP, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Purposed Payroll Professional
- More than 25 years of experience in all aspects of workforce management (payroll processing, taxation, employee handbooks, human resources, benefits, etc.)
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) through the American Payroll Association (APA), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) through the HR Certification Institute, and a Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Member of the National Speakers Bureau for the National American Payroll Association (APA) and a contributing writer for Paytech Magazine
- Serves as the treasure of a York County Pennsylvania Non-Profit Association
- Involved locally through the Susquehanna Valley Chapter of the American Payroll Association, having served in various roles on the board of directors and as a contributor to the certification study groups
- B.S. degree in management studies, University of Maryland University College
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.