The front desk is often where patient confidentiality begins.
All patients have the right to have confidential care provided. No one wants to receive services and have that information available and/or given to others without a right or need to know. It is the responsibility of the front desk staff to protect this sensitive personal information. All information, medical or social, whether written, spoken, and electronic or computer generated is to be held in strict confidence. This video reviews patient confidentiality guidelines for front desk staff and discusses how to avoid abuse of patient data.
Rhonda Granja, B.S., CMC, CMA, CPC, CMOM
Rhonda Granja Consulting
- Independent medical consultant
- Past faculty member for Practice Management Institute
- Lead instructor at The Medical Management Institute
- Speaker at the 2014 AMBA National Conference
- McVey seminar leader
- Panel speaker for The Coding Leader
- Panel speaker at Compliance World
- Exhibitor at NAMAS National Conference 2019
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.