Are the parties and the assets that are part of your deal clearly defined?
Don’t take for granted that everyone knows what is at issue. Use clear definitions of what intangible assets are covered in the agreement and only refer to the types of intellectual property that are at issue in the transaction. This video reviews the importance of using defined terms and explains why the “who” is just as important as the “what.”
Mark R. Privratsky
Ballard Spahr LLP
- Over twenty years’ experience handling complex commercial and intellectual property based transactions and dispute resolution
- Advises clients’ senior management to avoid risks, win disputes, and defend and enforce patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets
- Protects, transfers, and monetizes IP assets by writing and negotiating agreements on behalf of technology, manufacturing, and other clients
- Leads Ballard Spahr’s Minneapolis office’s intellectual property department and is a member of the firm’s Technology Committee
- Frequent lecturer on intellectual property issues
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in America and as a Super Lawyer
- J.D. degree, with high distinction, College of Law, University of Nebraska
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 612-371-3524
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.