Proposed Federal Legislation, The Healthy Families Act, would set a national standard for paid sick days.
Paid sick leave is talked about as if it’s something that everyone has. The reality is that 41 million private sector workers do not have any paid sick leave. This proposed legislation would greatly expand existing laws in the various states and municipalities that currently have it. It would also provide a base, or safety net, for those states that don’t currently have any type of paid sick leave, thereby protecting those 41 million private sector workers without paid sick leave available to them. This video reviews challenges with federal legislation and the basic idea of paid sick leave.
Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
- Partner with Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
- Practices in all areas of employment law, including unlawful harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, employee classification, and wage and hour
- Has been practicing law for more than 30 years and is a frequent speaker on numerous employment issues, including leaves of absence
- Chairman of the Inland Valleys Employer Advisory Council
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.