The penalties can be stiff for non-compliance.
The Healthy Workplaces, Healthy Families Act contains various fines and penalties for failure to comply with its requirements, which can include reinstatement, back pay, and the payment of sick days unlawfully withheld. This video reviews the different penalties that could be placed due to non-compliance.
Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
- Partner with Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
- Practices in all areas of employment law, including unlawful harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, employee classification, and wage and hour
- Has been practicing law for more than 30 years and is a frequent speaker on numerous employment issues, including leaves of absence
- Chairman of the Inland Valleys Employer Advisory Council
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.