Employers must post a poster describing sick leave policy.
The California Labor Code Section 2810.5 requires employers must notify nonexempt employees of its paid sick leave policy on a California Labor Code section 2810.5 form. Those in other jurisdictions also have paid sick leave codes that are like California Labor Code Section 2810.5. This video reviews notice obligations and payday notices, as well discusses recordkeeping requirements.
Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
- Partner with Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
- Practices in all areas of employment law, including unlawful harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, employee classification, and wage and hour
- Has been practicing law for more than 30 years and is a frequent speaker on numerous employment issues, including leaves of absence
- Chairman of the Inland Valleys Employer Advisory Council
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.