The wireless siting order turned Section 6409 into real law.
States and local government must approve qualifying modifications to towers and related facilities with a major exception for building and safety code compliance and for camouflaged towers. Section 6409 covers all communications towers, not just cell towers. The order clarifies and interprets key terms. This video reviews which laws are preempted and what communication services are covered. Our speaker also discusses what is considered a substantial change and the 60 day clock.
John W. Pestle, Esq.
- Chair of the Telecommunications Group at Varnum LLP law firm
- Representing property owners nationwide on cell leases for 27 years
- Helped clients sell over 100 cell leases
- Graduate of Harvard, Yale, and Michigan Law School
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 616-336-6725
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.