If you employee 15 or more people then the ADA applies to you.
It’s important to be aware of the basic requirements under the ADA. Starting with employer’s inability to discriminate against an employee with a disability in any aspect of employment; employers must reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities to allow them to perform the essential functions of their jobs. This video reviews how the ADA protects applicants, new employees, and existing employees; as well as individuals with a disability, with a record of a disability, or who are regarded as disabled.
- Partner in the Atlanta office of Seyfarth Shaw
- Practice focuses on defending litigation and agency investigations as well as counseling and advising employers across a wide array of industries with respect to wage-hour, leave, and discrimination laws
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous issues concerning leave laws and wage-hour laws
- Written a number of articles on wage-hour and leave law issues
- Member of the ABA and Georgia Bar, L&E Section
- Listed as Up & Coming in Labor & Employment by Chambers USA and as a Rising Star by Georgia Super Lawyers
- J.D. degree, University of Virginia; B.A. degree, with honors, University of Virginia
- Can be contacted at 404-888-1023 or [email protected]
- Associate in the Atlanta office of Seyfarth Shaw
- Represents and counsels employers on a wide range of employment related issues, including discrimination, leave, wage and hour, and restrictive covenants
- Conducts regular seminars on issues concerning employee leave under the FMLA and the ADA
- Written several articles on discrimination and leave issues
- J.D. degree, magna cum laude, Florida State University; B.A. degree, cum laude, University of South Florida
- Can be contacted at 404-881-5439 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.