Analytics are everywhere, understand why they matter.
What are data analytics? The simple answer – data analytics is the process of analyzing data to find trends and answer questions. What are advanced data analytics? The not so simple answers – advanced data analytics uses tools, including software, to extract information from complex datasets to answer what-if questions and draw meaningful conclusions from complex and varied sources. This video reviews where analytics exist and what big data is and discusses why analytics matter.
- Partner at Holly Lane Consulting
- Specializes in business finance and operational assessments with a focus on nonprofits, small-medium businesses and government agencies
- Certified instructor for the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) finance budgeting, cash flow, and reporting for investment real estate
- Conducts regular seminars and workshop on business, finance, and team building
- Author of several articles on finance and leadership; published in Police Magazine, Women in Law Enforcement, Campus Safety Magazine, GovLoop Featured Blogger, NextGen, the Wyoming Law Enforcement Academy for Leadership Development, and West Sound Home and Garden Magazine
- Member of the Institute of Real Estate Management
- Holds the Certified Property Manager designation
- B.A. degree in business administration and finance, Idaho State University
- Can be contacted at 208-521-2639 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.