Today, cash management takes on new dimensions.
Cash management is no longer just a matter of undertaking banking tools and different ways of electronic commerce to manage the cash flow in your organization. It’s very important to be focused on the development of better internal business practices and better relationships with your business partners because those all play a significant role in increasing the spending power at your company’s disposal. This video reviews tools to manage cash flow.
Theran J. Welsh, CPA
SVA Certified Public Accountants
- Partner with SVA Certified Public Accountants since 2005
- Focus is on helping contractors create shareholder value by understanding their cost structure to bid and win profitable work and assure their tax structure is a model to support a sustainable organization
- He spends time with contractors to identify options for revenue reporting to reduce tax liability and identify industry-specific tax strategies to reduce tax liability, with the end goal of creating shareholder value
- His experience will help executives of construction companies identify the key performance measurements to pursue profitable work to sustain their organization
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.