Gain an understanding of insurance coverage litigation and business interruption (BI) insurance policies in light of COVID-19.
Business interruption insurance is insurance coverage that covers the loss of income a business suffers after a disaster. Common types of disasters covered under a policy that may trigger a business interruption loss may include water damage, fire, or other naturally occurring disasters like hurricane or tornado. This video reviews how COVID-19 fits into that mix.
Pamela D. Hans, Esq.
Anderson Kill P.C.
- Managing shareholder of Anderson Kill P.C.'s Philadelphia office
- Practice concentrates in the area of insurance coverage exclusively on behalf of policyholders
- Has been named to the 2019 Best Lawyers® list, recognized by The Legal 500, and tapped by Law360 as a Legal Lion for a $58M Appeals Court Win for TransCanada Energy
- The Legal 500 US has recommended her for Insurance - Advice to Policyholders, since 2017; Chambers USA named her a Recognized Practitioner for insurance law in Pennsylvania, 2017; identified by Law360 as a Female Powerbroker, 2014
- Clients include Fortune 500 Companies, energy and mining companies, construction companies, private schools, religious organizations, commercial lenders, and other policyholders whom she has represented in disputes with their insurance companies
- J.D. degree, Vermont Law School; B.S. degree in civil engineering, University of Manitoba
- Can be contacted at 267-216-2720 or [email protected]
Joseph W. Lesovitz, CPA/ABV/CFF, CFA, CFE
- Partner at Citrin Cooperman in the Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services Group with over 15 years of experience
- Specializes in calculating damages in complex commercial litigation and in providing financial consulting and forensic accounting services to attorneys, public and private corporations, insurance companies, and governmental agencies
- Has been qualified as an expert and presented testimony in depositions and trials in federal court, state court, and arbitrations
- Provided consulting and litigation services for cases involving complex commercial damages, lost profits analysis, intellectual property infringements, business valuations, economic damage calculations, and fraud investigations
- An adjunct professor at the Villanova University School of Law where he currently teaches a course on economic damages and litigation strategy and previously taught a course on accounting and business valuation
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania, Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified in Financial Forensics, and Accredited in Business Valuation
- M.B.A. degree in accounting, Saint Joseph’s University; B.S. degree in accounting, Villanova University
- Can be contacted at 267-479-0060 or [email protected]erman.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.