Gain a better understanding of these standards.
CPAs have to follow specific standards when they provide assurance services, including Statements on Quality Control Standards and Statements on Auditing Standards, which are promulgated by the Auditing Standards Board. CPAs also have types of assurance engagements they provide. In this video our speaker, Ahava Goldman, associate director of Audit and Attest Standards for the AICPA, provides an overview of both the assurance standards and engagements that CPAs provide.
Ahava Goldman, CPA, CGMA
Ahava Goldman, CPA, CGMA, AICPA
- Associate director, Audit & Attest Standards, AICPA
- Staff liaison to the AICPA Auditing Standards Board
- Supports ASB standard-setting activities, including development of authoritative and nonauthoritative guidance
- Supports the AICPA’s involvement in international standard setting
- Frequent presenter on auditing and attestation standards
- Member of AICPA and NYS Society of CPAs
- B.S. degree in accounting, magna cum laude, Stern College of Yeshiva University
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.