Gone are the days of calling the local blueprint shop requesting AIA documents.
Today AIA documents are much easier to work with. They allow for easier modification for each of your projects. Generating your documents is done once you have marked up any necessary changes and once submitted you pay your fees and carry on with your planning. AIA is currently busy changing things over to a cloud-based delivery system, which is including changes to the pricing structure.
James E. Hughes, Esq.
Hancock Estabrook, LLP
- Partner in the law firm of Hancock Estabrook, LLP, practicing in construction law, municipal law and commercial litigation
- Construction arbitrator affiliated with the American Arbitration Association (Arbitration and Mediation Neutral Panel)
- Construction counsel to the City of Syracuse, NY
- Serves on the Contract Document Committee of the Construction Owners Association of America (COAA)
- Associate member of the Association of General Contractors
- More than 30 years of experience in construction law, negotiating and drafting design and construction agreements for public and private entities
- Served as construction counsel for many substantial construction projects
- Experienced in resolving construction defect and construction delay disputes
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.