Get your project through the regulatory process by following the regulatory framework.
Originally the concept of mitigation was first formulated within the NEPA in 1972. In that act it required federal agencies to consider the potential impact of a project on a wide range of environmental issues and resources and mitigation sequencing was born. This video discusses mitigation sequencing, and reviews the details of the Clean Water Act, USEPA and USACE federal regulatory programs, and regulated and wetland and water resources.
Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc.
- Principal in Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc.
- Director of Natural Resources and Land Use Permitting Group for Langan
- Practicing 30 years in the field of wetlands, wetlands mitigation and land use permitting in the Northeast
- B.S. degree, University of Connecticut; M.S. degree in ecology, Rutgers University
- Certified Professional Wetland Scientist (PWS) since 1994
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.