Gain insight on FLSA coverage.
The FLSA applies to most employers. There are two types of coverage: enterprise coverage and individual coverage. Covered entities are required to pay nonexempt employees overtime at a rate of time and one half an employee’s regular rate, including all non?excludable compensation, for all hours worked in excess of 40 hours in a work week. This video reviews FLSA exemptions and who is exempt and explains the regular rate vs. the hourly rate and how to calculate the regular rate.
Jerilyn E. Gardner
Gardner Law Firm, LLC
- Founder of Gardner Law Firm, LLC
- Extensive background in wage and hour law
- Lead or co-counsel on FLSA litigation throughout the country, including large-scale collective action cases
- Contributing author for the FLSA Midwinter Report published by the American Bar Association and BNA Books, 2016–present
- Clerked on both the Georgia Court of Appeals and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- J.D. degree, University of Pittsburgh; B.S. degree, University of Georgia
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 404-383-0992, or www.gardnerjlaw.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.