Once you have become sufficiently familiar with the relevant facts and law, you can begin the process of legal writing.
Legal writing is generally not a quick process. When time permits, plan to outline, draft, and revise your writing extensively. This video provides examples of memorandum formats, and reviews the difference between a memo and a court brief, along with steps on how to write using each of those formats.
Lesser, Newman, Aleo & Nasser LLP
- Partner at Lesser, Newman, Aleo & Nasser in Northampton, Massachusetts
- Previously worked at two private law firms that focused on representing employees in disputes with their employers
- Previously worked at a nonprofit organization in Boston, Massachusetts, the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights
- Practice includes various areas of civil litigation, with a focus on representing employees
- Has represented countless women who have experienced discrimination in the workplace, including discrimination in the terms and conditions of employment as well as sexual harassment
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.