Gain insight into the medical privacy laws that employers must be aware of.
Make sure your company is protected by ensuring it is up to date with HIPAA’s latest mandates for privacy and security laws in the workplace. Employers need medical information to protect the health of their employees, but fear that the HIPAA privacy rule may limit their ability to acquire and use such information. This video will review the privacy rules surrounding the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Family and Medical Leave Act.
Calvin R. House
Gutierrez, Preciado & House, LLP
- Partner in the Pasadena, California law firm of Gutierrez, Preciado & House, LLP, where he defends and counsels employers on employment law matters
- Previously practiced at Cravath, Swaine & Moore in New York and in the Los Angeles office of what is now Norton Rose Fulbright
- Tried scores of employment cases to federal and state juries and judges and administrative tribunals
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on such employment law topics as wage and hour requirements, mandatory leave statutes, reasonable accommodation of disabilities, discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination
- Member of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates and has achieved the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- J.D. degree and B.A. degree, Columbia University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 626-449-2300
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.