Learn tips to writing a memorandum.
A legal memorandum is the most formal, polished and comprehensive written document for reporting legal research results. It is a summary of applicable law and how it applies to a factual situation. It is an organized, methodical way of thinking about a problem. This video reviews detailed instructions on how to prepare and to present a well drafted legal memorandum.
Lisa Morris Robinson
Rosen Law Firm
- Attorney at Rosen Law Firm, a North Carolina Law Firm dedicated to making family law and divorce different
- Past practice has included wills, estate planning, personal injury, and social security disability
- Presenter at numerous seminars and workshops on family law, legal writing, paralegal education, and other topics
- Professor at Duke University, University of Memphis, Meredith College, and Central Carolina Community College
- Member of NC State Bar, Wake County Bar, and former NC State Bar Paralegal Certification Board
- Volunteer with Legal Aid of NC, Legal Aid of Memphis, and HAVEN, domestic violence shelter
- Trained mediator
- J.D. degree, Campbell University; B.A. degree in political science, UNC-CH
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.