Does your work move you closer to or further from fulfilling your mission?
Answering that strategic question can help you to organize your day efficiently. The urgent always drives out the important if you let it and the only way to work through that type of chaos is with planning. By having an organized plan in place and a crisis happens around you it’s important to stop and determine if you need to be involved in it or not. This video reviews how to take a strategic approach to time management, and helps you to determine what time-type you are and what your personal productivity style is.
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D.
Advantage Leadership, Inc.
- President of Advantage Leadership, Inc.
- Internationally recognized expert: strategic planning, leadership, organizational development
- Project manager for a wide variety of projects; developed and delivered project management programs for clients and training companies including PM for Administrative Professional for AMA; and featured speaker at several conferences for administrative professionals
- Trainer and educator: regularly conduct seminars, webinars, and workshops on strategic planning and leadership, management, team, and project management skills development
- Author: Success Planning: A "How-To" Guide for Strategic Planning; Success Planning for Nonprofits: Evidence-Based Strategic Planning; Conventional Wisdom: How Today’s Leaders Plan, Perform, and Progress Like the Founding Fathers; eBooks and hundreds of articles on strategic planning, leadership, management, and project management
- Current memberships: MBTI Master Practitioner; Foreign Member St. Petersburg Engineering Academy; Professional Legacy Member, National Speakers Association
- Can be contacted at [email protected], https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebeccastatonreinstein or www.AdvantageLeadership.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.