Don’t make these opening statement mistakes.
Having a great opening statement sets up the tone of every phone call. Within the first 20-30 seconds of a call you need to answer three questions that your prospect will have. Who are you? Why are you calling me? And what’s in it for me? Chances are when you are calling a prospect they are already busy, and there is a good chance they will be pre-occupied and be disinterested initially. Delivering a solid opening statement will break that pre-occupation and engage your prospect in conversation.
Linda P. Kester
Institute for Personal Development
- Nationally recognized as an outstanding sales trainer and professional speaker
- More than 28 years of experience in sales and marketing management
- Tremendous positive impact on sales for all types of companies - from start-up firms to corporate giants
- Published in The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Monitor, Leasing News and Selling Power magazine; and produced several training CDs
- Clients include Verizon, Hewlett Packard, GECC, Compaq, Marlin Leasing, CIT, Univest, M&T Bank, Avaya Financial, Monster and many other top corporations
- Has presented more than 537 times to more than 67,000 attendees
- Book, 366 Marketing Tips for Equipment Leasing, is a top seller for Leasing Power Tools Press
- CD, "Prospecting Tips for Equipment Leasing Sales Professionals", is a staple training tool for many leasing companies
- President’s Club – Top 1% Sales Performer
- Can be contacted at 516-724-1922 or visit www.lindakester.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.