Gain insight into how using Microsoft Teams as a collaboration tool can help you with your next project.
Collaboration is people working together. You may be working remotely on a project with your boss, your teammates, or a client and you need to be able to show them something online. This is where using the tools collaboration section during a Microsoft Teams meeting will come in handy. Microsoft Teams is a collaboration tool, it is a repository of data and knowledge, and is a one?stop place for meetings and calendar events. This video reviews how to use Teams as a communication tool, create different channels, and manage teams.
Jill A. Trehearne
- President of FatDAWGS.com
- Over 15 years in the graphic/publishing industry
- Over 20 years in the IT industry, including eight years working at Microsoft Corporation as a Support Engineer and Content Lead; also, as a Windows System Engineer for various other companies, including a major health provider group
- While at Microsoft, she experienced working on multiple Six Sigma Green Belt projects, and as part of a Green Belt team, won the Microsoft Excellence in Business Award
- As Content Lead, Jill wrote technical support articles for Office and Microsoft Home products
- Through FatDAWGS.com, along with Jay Carlson, Jill co-wrote OfficeFest 2007, a self-published series of training modules that includes “Using Microsoft® Excel® for Financial Analysis,” “Microsoft® Excel® Pivot Tables and Charts,” as well as “Visual Basic for Applications in Microsoft® Excel® 2007”
- Develops and designs websites, designs iPhone graphics, and co-develops Commercial SQL solutions
- Associate’s degree in Applied Sciences – Graphic Design, Illinois Central College; continuing education, University of Maryland, Europe Division; and various certificates of learning while on the job
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.