Gain insight into the benefits of add?ins when using Microsoft Teams.
Add-ins are usually third-party products, however in Microsoft Teams, add-ins are called apps. So while you might expect to install a Teams add?in, you would actually be using apps. Another difference is that these add?ins are configured in channels, which appear as tabs in the Teams user interface. Because Teams is a collaborative app, meaning that it facilitates communication to help people get things done, we might expect an add?in to extend that capability. This video reviews two popular apps that do just that - Polly and MeisterTask.
Jill A. Trehearne
- President of FatDAWGS.com
- Over 15 years in the graphic/publishing industry
- Over 20 years in the IT industry, including eight years working at Microsoft Corporation as a Support Engineer and Content Lead; also, as a Windows System Engineer for various other companies, including a major health provider group
- While at Microsoft, she experienced working on multiple Six Sigma Green Belt projects, and as part of a Green Belt team, won the Microsoft Excellence in Business Award
- As Content Lead, Jill wrote technical support articles for Office and Microsoft Home products
- Through FatDAWGS.com, along with Jay Carlson, Jill co-wrote OfficeFest 2007, a self-published series of training modules that includes “Using Microsoft® Excel® for Financial Analysis,” “Microsoft® Excel® Pivot Tables and Charts,” as well as “Visual Basic for Applications in Microsoft® Excel® 2007”
- Develops and designs websites, designs iPhone graphics, and co-develops Commercial SQL solutions
- Associate’s degree in Applied Sciences – Graphic Design, Illinois Central College; continuing education, University of Maryland, Europe Division; and various certificates of learning while on the job
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.