The new letter is not so new but the impact is starting to be felt.
The new scheduling letter and itemized listing is now effective for all audits. There are 11 new items on the itemized listing and two items that substantially changed. Compliance officers are now trained on the new letter and even audits under old letters are now being investigated under the new letter. This video reviews the top 10 enforcement changes under the new letter.
Daniel V. Duff, III
Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Principal in the Long Island, New York, office of Jackson Lewis P.C.
- More than 18 years of experience in advising clients in a wide array of employment law and litigation areas, with a focus on affirmation action, diversity, EEO and pay equity matters
- Has defended numerous OFCCP compliance evaluations and onsites, and complaints of discrimination, including for private companies and institutions of higher learning, as well as handled cases/administrative proceedings involving claims of race, gender, age, disability and sex discrimination, including class and collective action cases and pay equity claims
- Broad experience dealing with the OFCCP, EEOC, as well as a variety of state and local employment fair practice agencies
- Significant appellate practice experience, including defending appeals to the New York State Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court
- J.D. degree, Cornell Law School; B.A. degree in history, College of the Holy Cross
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.