How can you avoid procrastinating … on solving your procrastination problem?
One strategy is to expect the resistance that you know you will have. You know it’s coming, so plan ahead. Predict the challenges. Prepare your responses. Plan to avoid them. This video will teach you how to choose the right strategy for you. Consider what has worked in the past, what makes sense, what feels right, and what could you start most easily.
Maryann Murphy, MSW, CPO®
Maryann Murphy, MSW, Professional Organizer
- Certified Professional Organizer®; full-time organizing and time management business for 11 years
- Former clinical social worker/behavior therapist working with adults to improve productivity and reduce stress for over 10 years
- Author of STOP Wasting Your Precious Time: 60 Easy Strategies for Eliminating Your Biggest Time Wasters at Work, available in paperback and Kindle from Amazon
- Professional speaker, conducting regular seminars, workshops, and webinars on time management, downsizing, organizing, and overcoming procrastination; creator of two “28 Day Success” coaching programs on time & paper management
- Past president, National Speakers Association New England chapter; award-winning speaker and Distinguished Toastmaster, Toastmasters international
- Golden Circle member of National Association of Productivity and Professional Organizing (NAPO), director of professional development, instructor for new organizer workshops, co-chair of national special interest group
- Ran U.S. Census for three counties, 250,000 residents as a local census office manager
- Master’s degree in social work; B.A. degree in psychology, certificate as specialist in chronic disorganization
- Can be contacted at 508-292-6706, firstname.lastname@example.org, on Twitter® @MMurphyMSW, or www.maryannmurphy.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.