Learn negotiation strategies.
A contract is a legally binding agreement in which either party can legally enforce the terms, if the other party fails to comply with the terms. Negotiating a contract is a discussion and compromise of terms to reach a final draft acceptable to all parties. This video reviews the importance of understanding contract principles and steps to take pre-negotiations and discusses strategies to negotiating a contract.
Clyde & Co US LLP
- Litigation paralegal with Boyle Shaughnessy Law in Norwalk, CT
- Has spent 20 years as a paralegal focusing on a wide variety of specialties, mainly litigation
- Very active in the paralegal profession at both the local and national levels
- On the Legal Advisory Council for two colleges
- Presented numerous CLE webinars and seminars
- Volunteers as a court appointed Guardian Ad Litem with CIP (Children In Placement) in Connecticut
- Graduate, Norwalk Community College Paralegal Program (ABA approved)
- Can be contacted at 860-952-9800 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.