Privileges, Protections and Controlling the Flow of Information
There are certainly no shortage of complications and tricky issues at play when dealing with government investigations. Determining who needs counsel and, as company counsel, determining who you can represent are parts of the first steps of planning. This video reviews how to handle interviewing employee witnesses and handling employee concerns; and discusses when a corporate officer or employee needs to seek separate counsel.
Crowell & Moring, LLP
- Counsel with Crowell & Moring LLP
- Practice focuses on the representation of individual and corporate clients in matters involving allegations of fraud and regulatory non-compliance, including False Claims Act (FCA) litigation and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) investigations
- Frequently writes on topics related to practice area, including on whistle-blower and FCPA-related developments
- J.D. degree, Georgetown University; A.B. degree, Duke University
- Co-Chair, Women's Bar Association of the District of Columbia; member, Women's White Collar Defense Association
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 202-624-2986
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.