Risks of CMAR are mitigated by understanding myths.
There are many CMAR myths out there including, CMAR delivery eliminates the need for owner involvement, national contractors with similar experience will deliver the best product, and CM proposal with lowest fee will have the lowest cost delivery, to name a few. This video reviews other myths and discusses how CMAR minimizes risk and discusses issues when changes still exist in CMAR contracts, and the impact of the changes.
Stephen Pitaniello, P.E.
Steve Pitaniello, P.E.
- Senior managing director with Ankura’s Global Construction Practice
- More than 30 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Provides clients with capital project advisory and dispute resolution consulting services
- Professional engineer (California and Connecticut)
- Former USAF civil engineer, construction manager and HVAC contractor
- M.S. degree in systems management, Golden Gate University; B.S. degree in mechanical engineering, Clarkson University
- Can be contacted at 203-319-6901 or [email protected]
- Senior director with Ankura’s Global Construction Practice
- 10 years of experience in the construction industry
- Practice areas include project risk management, construction and financial advisory, integrity monitoring, project schedule and delay claims
- Provides construction and financial advisory on laboratory, office and residential CMAR delivery projects
- B.S. degree in civil engineering, University of Connecticut
- Can be contacted at 203-319-6920 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.