What can municipalities do?
Although a number of changes were not adopted with the recent FCC proceeding exempting cell tower/radio tower expansions municipalities can respond by filing additional comments and supporting national organizations in their efforts for additional reconsiderations to the order before it is finally adopted. This video reviews how municipalities can help and discusses if Section 6409(a) is constitutional.
John W. Pestle, Esq.
- Chair of the Telecommunications Group at Varnum LLP law firm
- Representing property owners on cell leases for over 25 years
- Helping clients sell over 100 cell leases
- Graduate, Harvard, Yale, and Michigan Law School
- Can be contacted at 616-336-6725 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.