Do you want to move your front line beyond order taking to selling?
If so, you need to change their mindset about selling and help them recognize that making a good sale is really just another way to provide good service. You need to redefine your service expectations so instead of trying to delight your customers you are focusing on reducing their effort and making it easy for them to do business with you. This video reviews key service and sales skills and the importance of culture and leading by example.
The Elkind Group
- Partner in The Elkind Group
- The firm is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, but serves clients across the United States and in numerous countries around the world
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of coaching, training and facilitation to help organizations get the best results from their people
- TEG works with executives, managers, individual contributors and front-line employees to ensure they have the skills they need to achieve the goals that matter most; areas of emphasis include sales and customer experience, effective leadership, and world-class teams
- He conducts regular seminars and workshops on topics ranging from sales and customer experience to coaching, performance management, and leadership development
- He is the co-author of the book Service To Sales – Changing Culture and Mindset in Your Call Center, as well as numerous articles on coaching and managing performance in organizational settings
- Master’s degree in organizational management and development, Fielding Graduate University; undergraduate degree, Yale University
- Currently serves as the City of Healdsburg Commissioner on the Sonoma County Library Commission, where he works to support early childhood education, adult literacy, job skills, economic development, and outreach to underserved communities
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 415-816-4871
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.