What special considerations apply when dealing with mortgage foreclosures?
In a foreclosure action, there will be times when the attorney who represents the bank will encounter a defect that was a surprise, such as procedural defects and omitted liens. There may also be homeowner’s association liens, or short sales and deeds in lieu of foreclosure. This video will review examples of those types of defects and discusses what happens when a bankruptcy coincides with a foreclosure.
Duane H. Wunsch
Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.
- Wisconsin State Counsel for Fidelity National Title Group
- Over 30 years of experience, including searching and examining titles, closing transactions, and handling title insurance claims
- Member of the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Milwaukee Bar Association
- Past President of the Wisconsin Land Title Association
- J.D. degree, Emory University; B.A degree, UW - Madison
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.