What special considerations apply when dealing with mortgage foreclosures?
In a foreclosure action, there will be times when the attorney who represents the bank will encounter a defect that was a surprise, such as procedural defects and omitted liens. There may also be homeowner’s association liens, or short sales and deeds in lieu of foreclosure. This video will review examples of those types of defects and discusses what happens when a bankruptcy coincides with a foreclosure.
Duane H. Wunsch
Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.
- Vice president and state counsel for Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.’s Wisconsin office
- 30 years of experience as in-house underwriting and claims counsel
- Frequent lecturer to both attorney and non-attorney customer groups
- Regularly conducts training sessions for title and escrow staff
- J.D. degree, Emory University; B.A. degree, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Can be contacted at 262-796-3852 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.