Learn about transition assistance.
There can be different reasons for termination of IT services. Which is why it is important to have termination clauses in your contracts. Termination for breaches, termination for convenience, and even partial termination all require specific terminology in your contracts. This video reviews the needs for those clauses and discusses transition assistance and exclusivity.
David W. Tollen
Sycamore Legal, P.C.
- Author of The Tech Contracts Handbook: Cloud Computing Agreements, Software Licenses, and Other IT Contracts for Lawyers and Businesspeople, the number one bestseller from the IP section of the American Bar Association
- Instructor at U.C. Berkeley Law School
- Attorney practicing IT contracts, privacy, and intellectual property law
- Expert witness
- Founder of Sycamore Legal, P.C., a boutique law firm in San Francisco
- Founder of Tech Contracts Academy, a training company focused on IT contracts
- LL.M. degree, Cambridge University, England; J.D. degree, Harvard Law School; B.A. degree, U.C. Berkeley
- Can be contacted through www.SycamoreLegal.com or www.TechContracts.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.