Gain insight into different methods of employee promotions.
Sometimes the best workers won’t make the best managers, but how will you know unless you promote them? Every company should have a promotion policy in place and all the leaders in the organization should be thoroughly trained so that the criterion in each area is the same throughout the organization. This video will review a few different methods in which employees can be promoted and discusses how promotions are different in a union versus non-union setting.
Ronald A. Sereika
Ronald A. Sereika, CCE, CEW
- Director of credit and payment solutions for Mspark
- 34 years of managing credit departments
- Speaker at NACM Credit Congress and NACM Eastern Credit conference, and taught NACM CAP classes
- Author of articles in Credit Magazine, The importance of building relationships
- Member of NACM and past member of several trade groups and NAA
- 2010 NACM Instructor of the Year, 2013 NACM CCE of the Year
- B.S. degree in accounting, Fredonia State University; certification in credit and finance, Amos Tuck School at Dartmouth University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 585-705-0304
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.