How do you actually go about funding a trust?
When you talk about funding a trust, it’s one thing to draft and sign a trust agreement but it’s quite another thing to actually transfer assets into the name of the trust. That’s where a lot of mistakes get made. When talking about funding, there are four main ways to fund a trust and this video reviews those different ways.
Thomas J. Murphy
Murphy Law Firm, Inc.
- Has been an attorney since 1982 and has been practicing law in Phoenix, Arizona since 1989
- Practice focuses on probate law, which deals with administering the estates of deceased or incapacitated persons; estate planning, which deals with wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and related documents; elder law, which deals with protecting the interests of the elderly when dealing with nursing home and other health care issue as well as end-of-life issues; and tax law and planning for the disabled and those with special needs
- Written nearly 100 articles that have been published in many national and state professional journals writing on a wide variety of legal and tax matters
- Has spoken to thousands of attorneys, accountants, and financial advisors and has appeared on several local television and radio stations to discuss tax and legal issues affecting the elderly and their families
- A sought-after panelist for numerous nationally broadcasted seminars and webcasts for elder law attorneys; and was recently selected to speak at the 2018 Aging in America conference, the largest conference of its kind in the country with over 3,000 attendees
- Served on numerous state and county bar association committees and was selected to be the State Bar representative to the Arizona Supreme Court’s Committee on Reform of Lower Jurisdiction Courts
- One of the most experienced trial attorneys in the Southwest, having been the sole or lead counsel in over 100 jury trials; has successfully litigated cases in the United States Tax Court, the Arizona Tax Court, and the Arizona Board of Tax Appeals and has represented clients before all levels of the Internal Revenue Service and Arizona Department of Revenue
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.