Avoid mistakes with a good communication plan.
Each participant in the transaction has their own role and their own responsibilities; and unfortunately mistakes are made when each party’s role is not clear. Making sure the communication plan identifies the information to be shared, what party is responsible for sharing those details, and who the decision maker is if there are disputes will help keep mistakes to a minimum. This video reviews the attorney’s role and responsibilities regarding services they provide.
Benjamin D. LaFrombois
von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
- Shareholder with von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, commercial real estate development, the financing of property, real and personal, and issues relating to lease negotiation
- Routinely advises clients with respect to company’s strategic needs, particularly focused on mergers and acquisitions
- In addition to an M&A practice, is engaged in advising lending institutions on deal structure as well as leading teams that address and draft for complex lending situations
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on a wide variety of business and corporate legal topics
- J.D. degree, Chicago-Kent College of Law; B.S. degree in accounting, Liberty University
- Can be contacted at 920-233-4704 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.