Addressing mental illness issues in the workplace comes with some special problems.
Employees can be reluctant to seek assistance for mental illness because of personal pride, fear of reprisal, or even the stigma that seem to go along with seeking assistance for mental illness. There is also the concern that treatment of mental illness with medication can produce side effects that can impact their performance. This video reviews these problems as well as considerations of particular intellectual impairments.
Frank C. Morris, Jr.
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Senior Partner in the employment law practice in Washington, D.C., and co-chair of the ADA and Public Accommodations Group for the national law firm of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Speaker on the ADA and employment law to the judicial conferences for the federal judges of the Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, and Eleventh Circuits
- Adjunct professor at the George Washington University Law School
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America and the Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers, and Washington, D.C. and Baltimore Top-Rated Lawyers
- Represents and counsels employers and public accommodations nationally in employment, labor, leave, and disability matters
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.