What’s considered privileged?
A physician and patient privilege is very similar to what an attorney has with their clients and attorney-client privilege. Privileged conversation consists of a doctor and a patient or the patient’s lawyer about a medical condition, whether they be verbal, written or otherwise, is considered privileged and are given extra privacy protections. Watch this video details on non-privileged information and the patient’s waiver of privilege.
Matthew P. Keris, Esq.
Marshall, Dennehey, Warner, Coleman & Goggin
- Shareholder in the office of Marshall, Dennehey, Warner, Coleman & Goggin
- Practice emphasizes 20 years' representation of hospitals and health care systems in medical professional liability claims
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous medical malpractice, professional liability and electronic medical records issues
- Author of several publications related to the areas of medical malpractice, professional liability and electronic medical records issues and wrote the ThomsonReuters book, Electronic Medical Records and Litigation
- Past president, Pennsylvania Defense Institute; president, Pennsylvania Association for Healthcare Risk Management; ASHRM; DRI; CLM
- J.D. degree, Roger Williams University School of Law; B.A. degree, cum laude, Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 570-496-4602
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.