Medicaid has specific procedural steps to follow. The application is the first step.
Medicaid is a joint Federal and State funded program. Each state’s funding ratio with the federal government is different. It is something that is negotiated state to federal and there is a state agency that is responsible for those negotiations. There are many different Medicaid programs in each state and each have their own set of rules. There are rising trends that most states will become 1634 states, which will require specific income limits for Medicaid eligibility.
Martha C. Brown
Mitchell, Brown & Associates, LLC
- Attorney at the law firm of Martha C. Brown & Associates, LLC in St. Louis, Missouri, practicing in the field of elder law for more than 30 years
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of elder law, including estate planning, long term care planning, Medicaid (MO HealthNet) Planning, Medicare, incapacitation issues, end of life decision making, guardianship/conservatorship estates, probate, special needs planning, and veterans benefits
- Certified elder law attorney, as certified by the National Elder Law Foundation
- Certified as a mediator in the areas of adult guardianship and eldercare from Zena D. Zumeta, J.D., a nationally known expert in the area of elder mediation
- Recipient of many designations
- Frequent speaker and has written numerous books and publications
- Can be contacted at 314-962-0186 or www.elderlawstlouis.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.