Review typical construction contract time extension provisions.
There are two main ideas behind measurement and determination of delay –how do contract provisions dictate the measurement and determination of delay; and the physical analyzing of delays both before the delays occurred and after the delays occur. This video reviews these two ideas and walks through an example of a contract and discusses the different types of delays and how to update and adjust for change.
Bill Haydt, Esq.
Trauner Consulting Services, Inc.
- Director, shareholder at Trauner Consulting Services, Inc.
- Qualified as an expert in construction scheduling, delay analysis, and damages
- Expertise lies in the areas of construction claims preparation and evaluation, development and review of critical path method (CPM) schedules, delay analysis, training, and dispute resolution
- Certified and award-winning instructor for Federal Highway Administration’s National Highway Institute courses, including Managing Highway Contract Claims: Analysis and Avoidance, and has provided CPM scheduling services to contractors and owners on a variety of projects, including bridge, highway, educational, and hotel projects
- Presented seminars, webinars, and construction claims-related presentations for private firms and public agencies across the country
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar
- J.D. degree, Temple University, James E. Beasley School of Law; B.A. degree in civil engineering and architectural engineering, Drexel University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 215-814-6400
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.