You need the right people to properly manage the permit process.
The right people can come from several different disciplines or background in order to handle permitting for a project. This expertise can be based on a particular project type, or on their dealing with particular agencies and jurisdictions. It is so important to get the right person with the right discipline and the right project type. Check out the track record of the people you are considering especially if you are working on a large project or a project type that you haven’t worked with before. Watch this video for details on how to do your homework when choosing people to work on your project and how to communicate with the right officials.
Milton G. Grew, AIA
Grew Design Inc
- Practicing architect for 30 years, designing hundreds of buildings; licensed in CT, NY and NJ
- Building official for 20 years providing code consulting services to building owners, design professionals and municipalities
- Director of Permits and Inspections for the Town of East Hartford for the last 8 years
- Past member of the AIA Codes & Standards Committee
- Past member of code development committees of the International Code Council
- Regularly teaches continuing education seminars for code officials and architects
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.