How many times have you heard someone say they want to add value to a team or a project? Why not create value instead?
Millennials are finding ways to create value and innovate and come up with new things that may not have existed in the past. A fresh way to look at diversity is set up with three levels. These different levels have to do with how we reconcile individual gifts and shared goals. At the lowest level we deal with diversity by approaching individual gifts as if they are simply to be tolerated. This video reviews this level as well as the two other levels – celebrating and leveraging, and discusses how personality is the hidden diversity.
Nathan Regier, Ph.D.
Next Element Consulting, LLC
- Founder and CEO of Next Element Consulting, a global organizational culture consulting company
- Published four books about compassionate leadership and workplace culture
- Hosts a podcast called OnCompassion with Dr. Nate
- Certifying master trainer in the Process Communication Model
- Ph.D. degree in clinical psychology, University of Kansas
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.