Learn how to counsel, coach and maximize contributions with millennials.
When it comes to the older generations and how they accept, or tolerate, or deal with millennials there is the classic rule of thirds. One-third of the older population fully embraces millennials. Another third reluctantly accepts millennials as part of the workforce but still goes along with the changes the generation is creating. The final third resists the influx of the new generation and digs in its heels, desiring the “good ole’ days.” This video reviews these three groups and provides tips to coaching millennials to success.
Nathan Regier, Ph.D.
Next Element Consulting, LLC
- CEO and founding owner of Next Element Consulting, LLC
- Certifying master trainer, the Process Communication Model
- Wrote three books; Beyond Drama: Transcending Energy Vampires, Conflict Without Casualties: A Field Guide for Leading With Compassionate Accountability, and Seeing People Through: Unleash your Leadership Potential with the Process Communication Model
- Co-developer of The Compassion Mindset and Leading Out of Drama frameworks for compassionate accountability
- Trains, coaches, presents, and consults internationally on topics of interpersonal communication and leadership, social emotional intelligence, personality diversity and inclusion, and positive conflict
- Writes for multiple industry publications (e.g., Forbes, Inc Magazine, HR.com, Training Magazine, Fast Company)
- Hosts a podcast called OnCompassion with Dr. Nate
- Ph.D. degree in clinical psychology
- Can be contacted at 316-772-6174, [email protected], on Twitter® @NextNate, on Facebook® @Next Element, and on LinkedIn® as Nate Regier
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.