Learn how to counsel, coach and maximize contributions with millennials.
When it comes to the older generations and how they accept, or tolerate, or deal with millennials there is the classic rule of thirds. One-third of the older population fully embraces millennials. Another third reluctantly accepts millennials as part of the workforce but still goes along with the changes the generation is creating. The final third resists the influx of the new generation and digs in its heels, desiring the “good ole’ days.” This video reviews these three groups and provides tips to coaching millennials to success.
Nathan Regier, Ph.D.
Next Element Consulting, LLC
- Founder and CEO of Next Element Consulting, a global organizational culture consulting company
- Published four books about compassionate leadership and workplace culture
- Hosts a podcast called OnCompassion with Dr. Nate
- Certifying master trainer in the Process Communication Model
- Ph.D. degree in clinical psychology, University of Kansas
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.